Kurzy a certifikace Red Hat
DO457 - Red Hat Ansible for Network Automation
Cena (bez DPH)
Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization's network infrastructure.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.5 and Red Hat® Ansible Tower 3.2.
Learn how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to remotely automate configuration of network devices, test and validate the current network state, and perform compliance checks to detect and correct configuration drift.
This course is designed for network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
- Deploy Ansible
Install Ansible and create Ansible inventories.
- Run commands and plays
Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
- Parameterize Ansible
Control tasks with loops and conditions.
- Administer Ansible
Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage inventories.
- Automate simple network operations
Gather network information with Ansible and configure network devices.
- Automate complex operations
Solve new MACD challenges and overcome real-world challenges.
Prerequisites for this course
- Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches
- Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS
- You will work with text files and run commands in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. A working knowledge of Linux, including how to edit text files and run commands from the shell, and how to use SSH to log in to remote systems
- Knowledge equivalent to Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) or better is recommended
- Prior Ansible knowledge is not required
Printed authorized student book.